Thursday, October 04, 2007

une cool interruption

got tagged by snglguy for this one. it's a very simple procedure, so it was a success for me (yippee!), considering i see myself as technologically-challenged (wait, is there a term for this?! :D). anywho, you can read the instructions later on.

okie dokie, here's me office desktop for the world to see :-) after the nth reformatting of my computer, i decided not to change the desktop image anymore. i'm sure one of my anime freak officemates did this, but i'm not complaining. astig ng background ko, no? :-) if someone knows from which anime this guy came from, kindly tell me. =)


now that i'm done with that (thankfully, heehee), here are the instructions.

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

For MAC users: Press [ Apple] [ Ctrl ] [ Shift ] and [ 3 ]

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

oh, and i'm not tagging anyone for this at the moment, but if you are reading this part now, well, consider yourself tagged! hahaha!

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Astig talaga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicest desktop screen I saw so far !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tagged by Marie with this same meme. Couldn't make up mine yet. Daming deadline, Hehehe...

    Interesting ang wallpaper mo. Cool black. I can't guess the anime...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang cool naman ng desktop mo! An obviously die-hard Anime fan you are... :-)

    Thanks for doing the tag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - thanks for sharing and thanks for the compliments on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not too sure about the anime for this character but it's way cool!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. toe and sidney: thanks! =)

    dodongflores: hope you can have the time soon! =)

    snlguy: hihi thanks! buti na lang madali lang sundin ang instructions =)

    rennyba: no problem! yours is just as lovely. hope i can visit norway someday! =)

    kyels: i will have to ask my office mate about it. ^^ thanks! =)

    ernesto: thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! My desk top is a pic of Keilani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tama ba naman na mag-tag ng nagbabasa hahahaha

    uhhhhmm sa Samurai X ba yan? kasi may hawak shang samurai eh hahahaha nahhh I know it's not :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice desktop. so clean. mine is so cluttered (with lots of those those shortcuts i frequently post and erase).

    anyways, nice blog and i will sure come back here to read latter posts.

    by the way, i linked you in my site, hope its ok. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first I thought it was Kakashi from Naruto pero iba pala. Di ko rin kilala. hehe

    Pero it sure looks nice from your destop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! Am not into Anime but I bet my brother would know who this character is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this tag from Gina first. I have already saved the pic (yehey!). Will post it later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i tagged myself with this post since it's timely for me. see whats on my home notebook desktop
    Windows to Mac OS X

    note though that i frequently change my wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. rochelle: wow! hope i can see it soon =)

    verns: nyahaha tinatamad kasi akong mag tag eh :D hangan ngayon hindi ko parin alam kung sino nga ba ion samurai guy na ito =)

    lawstude: hehe thanks. hindi ko lang kasi pinapakealaman yung nasa desktop ko. =) salamat sa dalaw, sige link din kita =)

    ferdz: thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gypsy: heehee sana nga malaman ko na kung sino ito. pero cool, no? =) salamat sa dalaw =)

    aryo: yippee hope to see it soon =)

    tutubi: saw it already, it's cool. =) thanks for doing the meme =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool desktop, ill try to get mine up, If I do it will be on my other blog cool Mario media.

    ReplyDelete
  18. luke: hi! hope i get to see it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally, I finished mine (with lots of clutter opposite to yours), Hehehe...
    Here's the link to my free desktop view: http://travelogue.digitalrebel.ws/2007/10/desktopfreeview.html. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. ganda, galing, me like it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. dodongflores: yup, saw it already. galing! =)

    sardonicnell: salamat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know how I got to this part of the web, but that background looks coool. Its a character from the anime Naruto and his name is "Kakashi".

    ReplyDelete
  23. anonymous: glad you happened to stumble upon here then! thanks a lot for the info! =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. its kakashi off naruto

    ReplyDelete

Virent Ova! Viret Perna!!