Friday, June 15, 2007

Advance Happy Father's Day =)

I am posting this now as most probably I won't be able to go online on Sunday.




The songs here are mostly from the '50s and '60s, during the time of my pa's youth (naks! ü). I remember him bringing home tapes of artists such as Ricky Nelson, Frank Sinatra, Beatles, etc. whenever he gets back from his flights when I was younger. My brothers and I grew up listening to those songs and we (I) even used to imitate how they sang (you just gotta love Frankie Valli's lovely shrieking falsetto ü). Now it's only me and my pa who do. Hehehe.
And so to my beloved pa and all the fathers out there, here's to you. Happy Father's Day! Love you pa! =)

7 comments:

  1. i enjoyed your play list. how'd you do it?

    father's day for us this year is kinda celebrated 2x. blame it on Starbucks Diary, it says 10 June is FD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you enjoyed it, tita dine! i also just love these songs. =) just sign up at www.imeem.com and make your own profile. then just search for music or videos you like. meron namang links on making a playlist. add na lang ng add ng songs. you can even upload your own music. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carlotta! Advanced Happy Father's Day to your pops :) I think I can relate to some of the songs in your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks verns! hmm, anong songs? na-curious ako. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surely remembered all the songs. great selections!

    Happy Father's Day to your Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should hang out with your father and check out some oldies music :)

    ReplyDelete

Virent Ova! Viret Perna!!