Friday, November 17, 2006

Hotdog

Aside from owning a pizza cart in a grocery store, my older brother also dabbles in small-time catering at times. (Personally he should have had a degree in HRM instead of me!). Needless to say, he has asked me dozens of times on how to prepare this dish or that sauce, and then he will ask me to help him. The last time he asked me to help was just a little over a week ago, when he got the job for catering the snacks for some people at a call center. Guess what? The snacks were hotdogs. (Hence the title of this entry. Am I creative or am I cree-ay-tive! ;-P).

This is what I've discovered while preparing a large number of hotdogs on sticks, especially when sticking those barbecue sticks in them: they give you a lethargic feeling. The sleepy-dreamy-wishy-washy kind of feeling. So never, ever do it when you have a low energy level! Make sure you have lots of energy. The only thing that held me up at the time was the enticing scent of cooking hotdogs. Fortunately, after all the slight burns and the torture of not being able to eat one, my brother's friend just gave me her share.

Hehehe. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. No pictures of the hotdogs???

    What hotdog do you think is better, Carla? Our local ones or those from Nathan's in NYC?

    :)


    BTW, gather your mom and brother and head on over to Intramuros on Sunday, December 3 before 3pm for the grand parade of about 100 carrozas! And bring your cameras. Hope to see you there so I can say hello to your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Virent Ova! Viret Perna!!