Thursday, November 29, 2007

it's tag time!

i now interrupt the regular programming with a couple of VITs--very important tags. ;-P really, it's fun to do tags from time to time.

handwritten post (from dhez):

1. sceneries: as in sunsets, cloudless skies, crystal blue waters, the wind, lush green mountains... ah, don't get me started. :)
2. music: gotta have earphones plugged to my ears especially when working.
3. world war 2: i've reveled in my aunts' stories of their lives during the war and even from the peacetime.
(i won't be tagging anyone in particular for this one, but consider yourself tagged if you've reached this part hahaha! ü)


i am beautiful (and sexy), no matter what they say...

from an equally beautiful and sexy blogfriend, pusa:



thank you, thank you! *sniffle*

i now pass on these awards to the following beautiful and sexy blogfriends like me ;-) -- verns, toe, kyels, rochelle, gypsy, beng, mimi and dhez. =)







15 comments:

  1. Awww....I am so touched! I would like to thank Fanny Serrano for my hair and make up, Inno Sotto for my gown...and Carlotta for passing this award (which she so deserves) to me...*sniff*

    Might do the handwritten as well...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's your handwriting? Nice ha? Unlike my own chicken scratch, hehe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your awards!

    No men in your list of beautiful and sexy bloggers? ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww ... Salamat po!

    Appreciated; for giving me the award.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award.
    I was also tagged by pusang maganda. I probably have to make it for tomorrow pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have beautiful handwriting! And congrats for all the awards! Cool! I am behind in my tags because of finals, but I'll get to them... thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats sexy blogger! May you'll have more adventures to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sceneries and music, I agree 100%. Not sure about WW2 though, I am bad at history so I try my best to capture the past through traveling.

    Have a nice day and congratulations on your sexy blogger award. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you changed the badge mare? the first time I saw it, it was sexy blogger award..uhmm or na malik-mata lang ako??? hehehe

    Anyway thanks for the award. LOL @ Gypsy..lukaret!

    Nwei di ko mabasa yung "music" mo na handwritten. May sa doktor ka rin pala hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. sceneries and musi, magandang combo yan!

    know what, i am fascinated with war movies so medyo naka-relate ako sa WW2 mo.

    ano yung verva omnes liberant? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. ang ganda ng sulat mo ..nakakainlab :)w

    ReplyDelete
  12. What about a sexy blogger award for Sidney? ;) Hehehe...

    dodong flores

    ReplyDelete
  13. maraming salamat everyone! just a little "kababawan" of mine hahaha. anyways, all of you guys deserve to have one, so post away! =)

    zherwin, verva omnes liberant means "words free us all." odiba astig? hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwwwright! It sure makes my day to be tagged beautiful and sexy! :) LOL at Sydney... bakit nga walang mga lalake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Virent Ova! Viret Perna!!