Saturday, May 05, 2007

nasa NASA ako

"Houston, we have a problem."

Ahh, the most memorable line by Tom Hanks from the movie Apollo 13 (and which also became included in the list of cliches). But hey, I certainly didn't have a problem at all in touring the Lyndon Johnson Space Center in Houston.

the names of the five space shuttles


a model of a space station



this is the only McDonald's that has an astronaut on top.


this is my weight on jupiter. my weight on earth? you do the maths. =)


Ooh, so many pictures... I'm getting sleepy now. =) More pics will be posted here and in my Multiply page soon and on the moon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! NASA! One of the places I would love to visit.

    You have some postings I haven't read yet. Let me catch up!

    Enjoy your travels, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks señor! grabe talaga sa NASA parang gusto ko nang maging astronaut tuloy hehe. and feel free to check the others out. i plan to post some more pics soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Virent Ova! Viret Perna!!